Why Should H&R be Your Collision Decision?
– We are an independent collision repair facility. The owner works full-time at the shop and there are no “corporate headquarters”. The owner maintains supervision over each individual repair.
– H&R has been in the Cedar Park / Leander area over 25 years. The owner is a Leander High School graduate. We feel that the shop’s growth is a byproduct of this thriving community. We started here—we’re homegrown.
– Customers at H&R come first—they have either paid for their own policy or are deserving of fair treatment when another driver is at fault for the collision. H&R feels that customers are deserving of high-quality repairs, restoring their vehicle to pre-accident condition. The law is very clear that you can take your vehicle to a collision shop of your choice. The consumer must choose wisely. It is not the insurance company who is accepting liability for the quality and safety of the vehicle’s repair. Our facility takes a lot of pride in doing it right; we go beyond what passes as acceptable. Let H&R help settle your claim with negotiating a quality repair with your insurance company. We want to take the pain out of your collision experience.
– Because of our large facility, vehicles that are in the process of being repaired (non-totals) are kept securely indoors overnight.
– You will not find a more positive-minded or more experienced staff anywhere. They are helpful, friendly, patient, and enjoy working together. Just their attitude will help shine a little light on your unfortunate situation.
– We work WITH all insurers but FOR you. Remember that it’s your vehicle and your investment. Make H&R Auto Body your “collision decision”.